Friday, March 4, 2011

And So It Begins...

...well, it actually began on May 15, 2010. This was the day I packed my bags and boarded my one-way flight to New York City.  Barely a week had passed since I graduated college, but I knew I was ready for my new chapter in life to begin.

I settled myself into my shoebox apartment and started adjusting to the city's literally non-stop pace.  It appeared that there was no limit to what one can witness in one day here.  Acrobatic subway dancers, full-on wedding ceremonies in Time Square, even a full jazz concert in the middle of a grocery store!  When I started receiving requests about some "wild New York moments" I realized that there were too many to remember.  I never want to become one of those jaded New Yorkers with the amazing ability to tune out even some of the most amazing events happening right in front of them.

And so, in an effort to help me keep all my crazy New York experiences in check, and also to keep in touch with everyone far away, I decided to write about my life here.  Stay tuned because from secret samples sales to Coney Island, I'll have it covered. Because you just never know where a NYC day is going to end. Are you ready? Ok, LET'S GO! :-)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! Can't wait to hear allllll about it! LOVE YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you started a blog! I can't wait to hear about your crazy NYC moments!
    www.ChiqueChic.com

    ReplyDelete